[pve-devel] training week : students features request

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Mar 15 04:34:05 CET 2018

>>- ceph: add replication like zfs to a remote ceph cluster for disaster recovery

looking at current replication implementation, I don't think it can be used for disaster recovery (as it should be another proxmox cluster, and current replication feature is more for local replication with failover on a another local storage)
.
Maybe simply add a backup + restore in 1 step to remote host could be easy. This could work with proxmox backup too, and also with storage snapshot backup/restore.

I'm seeing that vzdump have already a plugin architecture, I'll try to look at it.