[pve-devel] HTTP API : Cloudinit

Mariusz Miodowski mariusz at modulesgarden.com
Wed Mar 21 10:15:52 CET 2018

Hello,

Thank you for quick response. I think that there is all I need.

However what do you think about injecting cloud-init file during VM
creation?

Let's say that  I want to download custom software based on selected
configuration after VM creation, and don't want to prepare separated
images for that.

I am pretty sure that our customers will ask about such option.

Regards
Mariusz Miodowski
ModulesGarden Development Team Manager