[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 5.2 released!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Wed May 16 16:18:18 CEST 2018

Hi all,

we are very excited to announce the general availability of Proxmox VE 5.2!

The new GUI tools for creating Proxmox VE Clusters and the Let´s Encrypt
Certificate Management can save you a lot of time if you install and
manage several clusters. Cloud-init, Samba/CIFS storage plugin, improved
Xterm.js, I/O limits for restore job, ... and more! Including updates of
all important packages, 4.15 kernel, qemu 2.11, lxc 3.0 ...

And countless bugfixes and improvements on a lot of places.

Release notes
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_5.2

Video
Watch our short introduction video - What's new in Proxmox VE 5.2
https://www.proxmox.com/en/training/video-tutorials

Download
https://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads
Alternate ISO download:
http://download.proxmox.com/iso/

Documentation
https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/

Source Code
https://git.proxmox.com

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

Q: Can I install Proxmox VE 5.2 on top of Debian Stretch?