[pve-devel] Planning to work on sdn again in january

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Dec 23 17:06:11 CET 2019

Hi everybody,

I'm going to work on sdn again in january (after X-mas holidays), I was a bit busy this month.

Frr 7.2 bug with evpn is fixed
https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/5518

I'm going to deep test it.

Also, ifupdown2 2.0 has been released (full netlink, no more ip or brctl command used, and also a netlink cache is also available)
I'll test it too.

And on sdn side, I'll begin to wrote documentation and examples.
(I'll try to write some doc for local network configuration too, as I'm seeing a lot of users on the forum with questions on hertner/ovh setup )

Have a nice holiday && happy X-mas !

Alexandre