[PVE-User] Migration Issue

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Wed Dec 24 16:21:37 CET 2008

Dietmar,

I am sure the machine did not migrate. This particular machine I have
had lost of issues with. For instance it does not show it's disk usage
in web interface like the other OpenVZ machines I have running. It was
my very first Virtual Machine and it was moved over from a non-proxmox
openvz server to my proxomox server which my be the root of the issue.

I may try to troubleshoot this more after the holiday.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew

--