[PVE-User] Small Issue

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Mon Jul 21 18:45:13 CEST 2008

Will beta 2 will be made available on this page
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Downloads?
Also could I just do an apt-get upgrade on the Proxmox box to get it to beta
2?

Is there a road map for PVE published anywhere? I am interested to see when
the next version of vzdump is coming out that will support KVM snapshots.

--
_
/-\ ndrew Niemantsverdriet
andrew at rocky.edu