[PVE-User] Small Issue

Csillag Tamas cstamas at digitus.itk.ppke.hu
Mon Jul 21 21:49:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 09:39:02PM +0200, Martin Maurer wrote:
> [Martin Maurer]
> Yes. See http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
> I will update this asap. Vzdump is one of the next primary targets,
> adapting for KVM and also integrate in the web interface.
> KVM looks much better in beta2 and we are now quite happy with KVM
> on Proxmox VE.

Do you have a changelog available somewhere?
I managed to install pve on a previously (fresh) installed debian
server. It had some issues which I am willing to report if it is not
fixed already in this next upcoming release you are talking about.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Regards,
  cstamas
--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~cstamas

"Real programmers can write assembly code in any language."
                 -- Larry Wall