[PVE-User] Question about console access via vnc

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Jun 10 23:54:05 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I installed two Proxmox VE machines last week and am quite impressed.  I've only recently started to use KVM on a Fedora 9 host.

Anyway... my question... and I haven't seen it asked before oddly enough...

Is there a way to connect to the console of Virtual Machines with vncviewer rather than the VNC applet?  My main desktop machine is an x86_64 box and to the best of my knowledge, there isn't a JRE for x86_64.

If so, how do you connect to a Proxmox VE virtual machine with vncviewer?

I do like the fact that with the java applet version it appears to be over ssh.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street