[PVE-User] Adding Network Bridges

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Wed Nov 5 18:51:19 CET 2008

That should be changed, I think. The network on the master should not
dictate what is on the slaves and vice versa. In my cluster all the boxes
are exactly the same hardware except for the network cards. A couple have
only two interfaces and a couple have seven interfaces. So I don't think the
network creation should be tied to the master node. I imagine that will be a
tough thing to change though. I guess for now I will just break the cluster.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew

--