[PVE-User] Adding Network Bridges

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Wed Nov 5 19:39:34 CET 2008

That is true about the ability to migrate nodes, but what would happen if I
tried to migrate a box that had multiple interfaces to one that did not?
Would an error be thrown? How would an operator know especially if they were
not familiar with the box? I guess that is what the notes section is for.

I guess the main thing is to make sure that the network is setup the same on
all nodes even if they do not have all the required interfaces. Still seems
a little weird to do it that way. In my mind the ideal would be each box can
have independent network interfaces, if you try to migrate a box with to
many interfaces to one that does not have as many it would throw an error or
something like that. However they way you are suggesting will work for now,
just wish I did not have to reboot my master node.

--
_
/-\ ndrew Niemantsverdriet
andrew at rocky.edu