[PVE-User] Adding an additional drive with KVM

Benjamin Griese der.darude at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:51:15 CET 2008

Hey, this question has been asked a several times so far at the mailing-list
and in the forums.
I think the devs have noticed that too and hopefully improve that in a
future version of proxmox.

Thanks for reading :)

Bye!

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 18:47, Shain Miley <smiley at npr.org> wrote:

> I see that now...but the red arrow on top is not very intuitive I must
> say...I have been using the web int for a while now and never noticed
> it...thanks a lot for the info though ;-)
>
> Shain
>
> Andrew Niemantsverdriet wrote:
> > Much easier to do in the web interface.
> >
> > Click on VM in question, click hardware, click red arrow and add hard
> > drive then you are done.
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Shain Miley <smiley at npr.org
> > <mailto:smiley at npr.org>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi,
> >     I would like to be able to add a D: to my Proxmox KVM install...does
> >     anyone know how this is done?
> >
> >     I tried to edit my 104.conf file and add a line for ide1..which I
> >     pointed to a qcow2 file....but after the reboot nothing
> >     changed...anyone
> >     have any ideas?
> >
> >     Thanks in advance,
> >
> >     Shain
> >
> >     --
> >     Scanned for viruses and dangerous content by mailgate.rocky.edu
> >     <http://mailgate.rocky.edu>
> >     Links may still contain dangerous content.
> >

> > --
> > _
> > /-\ ndrew Niemantsverdriet
> > Academic Computing
> > Alden 007
> > (406) 238-7360
> > andrew at rocky.edu <mailto:andrew at rocky.edu>

Spike Milligan  - "My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a
lunatic."