[PVE-User] Proxmox VE based on Debian Lenny ?

Mathieu GIANNECCHINI Mathieu.Giannecchini at videomuseum.fr
Wed Apr 1 12:13:14 CEST 2009

Hello Martin,

Martin Maurer a écrit :
> [...]

I think it's not related to missing packages, but we have discovered
Proxmox recently and we are currently moving from etch to lenny.
So i think we will wait for Proxmox lenny before moving our virtual
servers onto proxmox solution.

Proxmox Lenny port will be include in 2.0 release or it will be a part
of 1.x branch ?

Thanks

Best regards

Mathieu