[PVE-User] no more isos after configuring cluster

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Thu Aug 20 10:46:04 CEST 2009

Yes, thats the current implementation. ISO and templates are synced from the master to the nodes. So if the master has no ISO it syncs this to the nodes (deletes the existing ones on the node).
BTW, the new storage model introduced first in 1.4 beta (available soon) has a lot of improvement also for managing ISO images and templates.

(we hope to release the 1.4 beta end of this month)

Br, Martin