[PVE-User] Question

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:09:00 CET 2009

I assumed that once the cluster is ready with two nodes, the templates
uploaded to one of them will be transparently copied or replicated to the
other one. That is not the case. I created a Master and attached a node
where I had already uploaded some templates, and when I tried to create a
new virtual machine in the Master, brand-new, no templates were available.
So I do need to upload the templates to each node in the cluster or not?
Federico