[PVE-User] Question

Pongracz Istvan pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:55:21 CET 2009

2009. 01. 13, kedd keltezéssel 02.06-kor Venefax ezt írta:
> Dear Martin
> I need to understand how to make my own template, since "cloning" is
> not
> recommended:

Hi Federico,

Check this out, it will be useful:
http://wiki.openvz.org/Debian_template_creation

Focus on the how-to-recreate-ssh-keys-in-first-boot to recreate
identical keys.
It is possible to clone running systems, but you have to know more about
the technical details, but for newbies or non-technical people it is not
recommended.

I guess, this is true for almost everything. I saw the TV series:
Emergency, but I do not know enough to make a surgery by myself :)

Cheers,
István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.