[PVE-User] Question

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:01:07 CET 2009

Dear Dietmar
I know how the CPU affinity for a KVM virtual machine, the command is:

qm list | grep Mex0 | awk -F" " '{print $6}' | xargs taskset -pc 2-3

where Mex0 is the name if my virtual machine. However, how do I run this
command automatically every time the virtual machine restarts? Just some of
my virtual machines needs this command.

Yours
Federico