[PVE-User] Question

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:26:40 CET 2009

You were right. The low quality has to do probably with the KVM version and
how poorly it handles SMP. My client refuses to use these boxes. He asked to
give him the "old" boxes, which means Xen virtual boxes. I need you to
upgrade to the latest KVM and I will test the quality again. My application
is a telephony switch that uses about 100K per open call. Each virtual
machine handles 15 of them. There is no way to fool the human ear, the sound
is broken, while in a Xen windows VM it is "normal".
Thanks for your efforts.
Federico