[PVE-User] vnc question

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Fri Jan 30 08:36:15 CET 2009

over SSH that's really really easy.

just open up a terminal (on a mac), and enter this:

ssh ssh-host -L 12000:proxmox-server:443 -L 5900:proxmox-server:5900 -
L 5901:proxmox-server:5901 -L 5902:proxmox-server:5902

to connect to the system just webbrowse to https://localhost:12000,
you should then be able to access the web VNC as normal for up to
three services if you want more just keep adding the "-L 590x:proxmox-
server:590x" where x is the next number up.

Enjoy.

--Guy