[PVE-User] bond0 Issues

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Mon Jun 15 18:37:58 CEST 2009

After searching online today I found a possible solution so that
changes to the switch itself do not have to be made.

It appears that if you give the bond0 an IP address and leave the
bridge with out an IP that may fix the problem. I tried it and found
that Proxmox does not allow for a blank address on vmbr0. I tried
manually to edit the /etc/network/interfaces file and was still unable
to get this to work. In fact the machine was unresponsive when I did
that, so I may screwed something up. I am not opposed to getting the
802.3ad link going. I am just exploring the possibilities.

--
 _
/-\ ndrew Niemantsverdriet