[PVE-User] Next version (Was:Re: Windows 2003 hangs when rebooting)

Mark Maas mark at maas-martin.nl
Tue Mar 17 13:44:00 CET 2009

----- "Andrew Niemantsverdriet" <andrew at rocky.edu> wrote:
> When is the next version due out?

I'm sorry to butt in like this. but a lot of people are asking about when the next version will come out. The answer so far has always been: "we are working on it."
As we know people are doing this in there spare time, so we just have to wait and see. If Debian can take 5 years between releases, Proxmox VE can certainly take two ;-)

At the same time though, a bit more info from the people "in the know", would be nice. Are we talking months?

Thanks,
Mark