[PVE-User] Windows 2003 hangs when rebooting

Victor Padro vpadro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:32:27 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Andrew Niemantsverdriet
<andrew at rocky.edu>wrote:

> When is the next version due out?
>
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 5:12 AM, Martin Maurer <martin at proxmox.com> wrote:

I had the same issue here, the partial solution was to add an e1000
interface, install the drivers from intel, remove the rtl8139 interface,
reboot and everything was working ok, though it was windows server 2003
enterprise 32bit.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente
servidas"