[PVE-User] VNC Console from Ubuntu 9.04 Firefox Problems

ano-639d60e3 at enterto.com ano-639d60e3 at enterto.com
Tue May 26 11:30:12 CEST 2009

Hello TT,

There are other reports of problems with Java under this release.  Perhaps this
article will help with your situation:

On Mon 05/25/09  1:52 PM , "Theron T. Trout"  sent:

> Since upgrading my primary work machine to Ubuntu 9.04 I've been unable
> to access any Proxmox PVE virtual machines through the vnc
> console from it.  I've tried against PVE 1.1 and 1.2 with no change.
> Works fine from Firefox on a windows box.
>
> I've uninstalled (purged) the Sun Java JRE 6 and reinstalled a couple
> times now to no avail.
>
> Other Java applets appear to work fine.
>
> When I try to access VNC console the window pops up, hourglass icon
> appears, all Firefox windows stop responding.  Force-quit is required
> toclose Firefox.  Get similar result on 3 different Proxmox PVE servers.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Theron
>
> --
>
> Theron Trout
> Principal, Mellonway LLC
>
> 800-614-MWAY (6929)
> 301-358-5050
> www.mellonway.com
> Efficiency and Results through Expertise. (TM)

> Feeling lonely?
>
> Broke up with your ex? Find someone new to break up with. Click the link
> below.
> http://offer.enterto.com/308/
>
> Click below to DELETE/EDIT pve-
> user at pve.proxmox.com CHANNELhttp://channels.enterto.com/317318

They can't spam you, if they can't find you.
Get the first REAL spam free email - http://mail.enterto.com/

The market for Flamenco dancers isnt what it used to be.

Click below to find a job you love.

http://offer.enterto.com/311/