[PVE-User] How to change cluster network?

Carlos Acedo carlos at pangea.org
Tue May 26 13:01:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

On our servers, we have two interfaces:
vmbr0 - eth0: for public connections
vmbr1 - eth1: for our private network

As the private network is much faster than the public, we would like to
make PVE to do migrations through eth1

The cluster is made with vmbr0/eth0 and it's hardcoded in
/usr/share/perl5/PVE/Cluster.pm, so I have changed it to vmbr1/eth1to be
able to create a cluster on our private network. pveca -l is working
fine, but when I go to the web interface and click "virtual machines" I
can see them for an instant and then they disappear with this errors:
Unable to load local cluster table

Unable to get data for Cluster Node 1

Is there a way to make this work?

Thank you.