[PVE-User] User administration.

Mathieu GIANNECCHINI Mathieu.Giannecchini at videomuseum.fr
Wed Nov 4 09:52:09 CET 2009

Hello,

Maybe a simple workaround is to use X509 certificates under apache2
configuration (with "SSLVerifyClient require" instruction|) |in order to
require a valid cert for web interface access.
Then on pve server(s) you can set a password for root account shared
between all admin and disable ssh password authentification access and
only permit ssh access threw ssk key authentification

Mathieu

--
Mathieu GIANNECCHINI - VIDEOMUSEUM
Systèmes et réseaux informatiques