[PVE-User] feature request - automatically add all iSCSI targets which were discovered

Yacine Kheddache yacine at alyseo.com
Tue Oct 27 11:17:03 CET 2009

On mar, 2009-10-27 at 10:58 +0100, Dietmar Maurer wrote:

> [...]

API are usually dedicated to each storage vendor.

But you can check SMI-S which should a good solution (already available
for EMC and some HP boxes, and soon for NexentaStor).

For NexentaStor, an open API is available:
http://www.nexenta.com/corp/index.php?option=com_jreviews&Itemid=123

Regards,
Yacine.