[PVE-User] how to migrate

Benjamin Griese der.darude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:07:07 CEST 2010

Hi Marco,

- shared storage without FC/iSCSI? You may take a look into this
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/DRBD

- VM migration should be easy via the web interface, but I can't tell you
how this is done exactly, since I'm not using a PVE-Host anymore for a few
of months. I hope this is changing in next few weeks when my new hardware
arrives. :)

You also should take a look into the forum and search for your question.

Bye.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 09:01, Marco Vaschetto <m.vaschetto at snservice.net>wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I'm new of pve virtualization;
>
> My question is, how I can migrate automatic a Virtual Machine when one node
> of my cluster is down? is it possible only whit shared storage (iSCSI)?
>
> I can do it via shell scripts o have anather method more "clean"?
>
> If have whitc one?
>
> thank & best regard
>
> VM

To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To be is
to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra