[PVE-User] [m.vaschetto at snservice.net: Re: how to migrate]

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Apr 12 16:36:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

Support:
If you buy support, people needs to be paid doing this work. So this is not for development it's for support.

Donations:
If you click the donate button on the wiki page, you will see that you can donate to the test lab.
All this money goes to test hardware in our lab, not for developing features.

Development:
If someone needs custom development, developers has to be paid for this.
So everybody is invited to join the development team or is invited to fund additional developers here.
Just email directly to me in case of any questions.

> I just know Manfred Maurer is offering that support and is very active
> in support in the forums and on this mailing list

No idea about Manfred Maurer is, but if you talk about me - I am one of the founders of Proxmox and I run both companies (Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH and Maurer IT Systemlösungen KG).

Br, Martin Maurer