[PVE-User] partition size

Ed Groth ed at boxpopuli.com
Thu Dec 2 19:49:04 CET 2010

Hello Robert,

3ware supports a "boot partition" option which will slice off a given
size from the front of the array for exactly this purpose.

AFAIK It is only an option when creating the raid, and will of course
destroy all the data you had on the disks.

After install, create a physical volume on the "second" hard drive and
add it to your volume group.  Then you can extend the data partition
etc.

  Ed