[PVE-User] vnc applet issues

pve_user at proinbox.com pve_user at proinbox.com
Thu Dec 9 13:33:12 CET 2010

> Anyone know how to overcome this?

This usually works:

Maximize the pop-up window
Stop the VM
Start the VM
Press the login button in the previously-maximized window

If stop/start isn't an option, try changing line 72 (PVE 1.6.5261) of
the file:
\usr\share\pve-manager\root\qemu\vnc-direct.htm

$out .= "<APPLET id=vncapp CODE='VncViewer.class'
ARCHIVE='/vncterm/VncViewer.jar' width=800 height=600 vspace=0
hspace=0>\n";

-C