[PVE-User] Proxmox and Asterisk using Veth and One-way Audio

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Tue Dec 14 09:08:13 CET 2010

I too have Asterisk running on Proxmox as well as pfsense... All working just fine..

I gave Asterisk a static internet routable IP though pfsense.. as I have an interface on pfsense running in bridge mode.. that way I can ACL ports and IPs but I'm not doing any NAT for the asterisk IP.

Cheers,
---Guy