[PVE-User] Error with eth bridge in Proxmox 1.7

Alejandro Hiniesta alejandrohiniesta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:24:59 CET 2010

Hello to all:
I have installed version 1.7 in a new HP server to use KVM. I had other
servers with older Proxmox version but always using OpenVZ.
I have made 4 bridges, one for each eth port. I have created 3 KVM machines.
Each of one has a diferent bridge, and the hipervisor has de other left.

The problem is that if I try to access via ssh to any of the bridges IP, it
always become the hipervisor login. Don't know if is a mistake of config or
a bug. Here is the copy of my /etc/network/interfaces

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

iface eth0 inet manual

iface eth1 inet manual