[PVE-User] Has anyone installed BigBlueButton on Proxmox Ubuntu 10.04 template or other template?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:45:59 CET 2010

Can you please let us know if you used BBB posted instructions or did you do
any tweaks?

Reference to GRUB was from the messages I was getting and observing. It may
not have anything to do with it but probably some packages are being
installed that require changes and then it was asking me to mount GRUB
somewhere or something like that. I can redo the process and write the exact
problem but clearly the DPM was not made for the template.

Thanks,
Bruce