[PVE-User] Spam:**********, How to change the time and date on VM?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 00:53:01 CET 2010

CentOS.

I did a yum install system-time-config and it installed 78 dependencies
including gnome for the system-time-config and after I setup the time using
system-time-config command and rebooted which worked fine.

I hope this doesn't break anything else. I would have rather had this setup
at the creation of the VM or a different way than installing
system-time-config as it doesn't seem too good to me or probably not the
right way for a VM?

Thanks