[PVE-User] Proxmox VDI?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Wed Dec 22 15:26:44 CET 2010

Hi Scott,

our current KVM packages (0.13) do not have spice support. But as far as I got KVM 0.14 will include spice by default and then we will take a deeper look again. I played a bit with F14 and spice, looks promising but still a lot of open points.

VDI is a HUGE topic but very interesting and the protocol like spice is just a small part. For the short run we are still focused on server virtualization.

Br, martin