[PVE-User] [WORKAROUND] [SOLVED] [OpenVZ] changing hostname

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Jan 20 12:17:58 CET 2010

Dnia 2010-01-18, pon o godzinie 10:28 +0100, Dietmar Maurer pisze:
> Does the file 'etc/rc6.d/S00vzreboot' exists inside the container?
>
> If not, try to stop/start the container - this should create the file.
[cut]

Hi Dietmar,
I am really curious how can this be related to my question, but since
you ask... Yes, file 'etc/rc6.d/S00vzreboot' exists inside the
container. Now, i get impression that you were thinking about some other
thread/case/bug, thus i will paste my initial question again (read begin
of this thread if you remain confused). Here it is:

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point