[PVE-User] New Proxmox VE Kernel (2.6.32) - no openvz

Csillag Tamas cstamas at digitus.itk.ppke.hu
Thu Jan 28 14:34:37 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:08:01PM +0100, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> > - 2.6.32 : Vanilla kernel, without OpenVZ support ?

I made a new proxmox install. (I am only using it with openvz.)
I installed a new lenny amd64 then added proxmox repos.

Yay! new kernel I tought and installed 2.6.32. But no openvz support,
I realized a few minutes ago. (after google revealed some forum posts)

// And yes I know that I supposed to install with proxmox installer...
// which can tell me that info. (I do not know if it does.)

But...., could you please update the description of the package
pve-kernel-2.6.32-1-pve ?

It's description
"This package contains the linux kernel and initial ramdisk used for
booting"
is the same as pve-kernel-2.6.24-10-pve 's which has openvz support.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
  cstamas
--