[PVE-User] Debian linux-image-2.6.32-5-openvz-amd64 on Proxmox

Marc Aymerich glicerinu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:22:38 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

Today I've try to test the new openvz kernel 2.6.32 in proxmox 1.5. I
install the kernel via apt get using debian sid repository. The
machine boots, vzctl works, containers works, but unfortunately the
proxmox web interface doesn't commit any command/task. For example,
when I try to create a new Openvz Container and I hit the save button,
the page is reloaded and no task is executed. The same with when I try
to change the memory or network configuration.

There are any way to try the last openvz kernel with proxmox¿?

Thanks!
--
Marc