[PVE-User] Interface Configuration query

T MANIKANDAN-PKXR74 manikandan.t at motorola.com
Tue Mar 2 14:38:27 CET 2010

Hi ,

  What I have done is created two vm's and didn't bridge vmbr0 and vmbr1
to eth0 and configured eth0 only for the http access 192.168.100.2 and
vmbr0/vmbr1 with two different Ip address
(vmbr0->10.10.10.2/vmbr1->10.10.10.3) in the same subnet

Now when I open my vm's the Ip address is not set and doesn't allow me
to either set ( always in dynamic obtain mode) how should I set the Ip
address so that the two vm's can communicate each other internally.

Regards
Mani