[PVE-User] Networking problem with clustering

Andrew Nady kisisten at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 00:21:20 CET 2010

Hi List,
I have a cluster with two hypervisors. I have several raw image windows
clients running on the "master" server.
If i migrate a client from master to slave and start the client I have no
networking function.
No static or DHCP networking is working. Both servers have a bridge
interface vbr0.
I tried removing the network interface and re-adding it. Than shutdown the
client and turn it back on.
When I migrate it back to the master, all works fine.
My versions are:

Version (package/version/build)pve-manager/1.5/4674
Kernel VersionLinux 2.6.32-1-pve #1 SMP Fri Jan 15 11:37:39 CET 2010

Thank you.