[PVE-User] More templates for Proxmox - CentOS 5.5?

Joe Burleson jburleson at astate.edu
Mon Nov 22 14:52:25 CET 2010

Bruce,

You can create your own template from a pre-existing template. You can find
some instructions at:

http://wiki.openvz.org/Creating_a_CentOS_5.0_Template
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/452-Creating-custom-templates

I would also recommend reading about DAB on the Proxmox Wiki. It only
creates Debian templates, but it is really nice.

Thanks

Joe Burleson
Department of Computer Science
Arkansas State University