[PVE-User] More templates for Proxmox - CentOS 5.5?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Nov 23 00:18:31 CET 2010

If it does not work for you there must be another reason, the name is a valid one. Check permissions and if the file is valid.
Note:  The description is always unknown here, as only templates offered from our template system has a description (currently).

Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin at proxmox.com<mailto:martin at proxmox.com>