[PVE-User] How is Proxmox VE developed?

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Fri Oct 1 12:16:45 CEST 2010

On Friday 01 October 2010 12.01:12 Benjamin Griese wrote:
> >  * Developer community:  Is there an open development community?  While
> > there are source tarballs, I can't find developer mailing lists, access
> > to source code repositories (git, svn, whatever) and similar
> > resources.  From afar Proxmox looks like a "in theory open source, but
> > developed like commercial software" project.
>
>  Someone asked that in the forums:
> http://forum.proxmox.com/archive/index.php/t-389.html
> /var/www/*
> /usr/share/perl5/PVE/
> ftp://pve.proxmox.com/sources

No.

I saw the source tarballs.  That's not what I asked.

I didn't find anything more:
 -> developer mailing list or similar
 -> vcs access to where proxmox is being developped.

That would also answer my first question (where to get snapshot releases
etc.) as I could just compile whatever is there.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: Debian GNU/Linux - http://debian.org