[PVE-User] Problems with iSCSI, see no luns when I want to create a LVM group

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Sat Oct 9 17:59:11 CEST 2010

Hi Amir,

What is the output of :
# vgdisplay

You should see your iscsi storage there...

Can you post also your pveverion ?
# pveversion -v

I assume that you are using Proxmox 1.6 ? Is it a fresh install or an
upgrade ?

With Proxmox 1.6 and kernel 2.6.32-34 (after upgrade from 1.5), I have
no problem with iscsi. When I try to add an LVM group, I indeed see my
iSCSI storage in Base Storage...

Alain