[PVE-User] expand harddisk

"Alexander Täffner (dark alex)" darkalex at firesplash.de
Thu Oct 14 15:46:11 CEST 2010

  Hi,

also it would be nice to have these options (The more +es the more im
portant that would be for me)
-Being able to remove a vHDD from vServer A and attach it to vServer B
on the same Hostserver if local or on any host if networkstorage (+++)
-Being able to migrate local Disks between hosts (when detached of
course, without the Server) (+)
-Being able to shrink/rise a vHDD (+++)
-Being able to migrate vHDDs between different real HDDs (e.g. from sda
to sdb) (++)

But all that is not natively implemented and could probably only be
reached with much manual work.

Regards

Am 14.10.2010 15:29, schrieb Philippe Dhont:
> Hello,
>
> I have a windows 2008 server in test environment with 30 GB harddisk.
> Is there a possibility with proxmox to make the harddisk bigger or smaller ?
> Thanks, Philippe.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Alexander Täffner

Firesplash Entertainment