[PVE-User] Proxmox and multiple VPN connections

Giuliano Natali diaolin at diaolin.com
Fri Oct 15 21:26:29 CEST 2010

On Ven, ottobre 15, 2010, 9:01 pm, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
> Greetings All,

hi...

> Proxmox container. Each container would not really be running anything
> more.
>
> Of course, the base idea is to test out this with 5 machines and then
> see how it scales to say 100, and more, Proxmox containers on a single
> server.

But why????

> Also, the idea could be, at a later time, to allow a single Proxmox
> container to allow multiple VPN connections and support multiple
> client machines under the same set of content filtering rules in
> DanGuardian. This might be used to support a small school computer lab
> or something.

use the "USER" AND THE GROUPS of DG, one server many connections
it works like a charm

Your solution is too complicated and the administration will be
a suicide....
:-)

If you will i could explain my configs, i have many schools as my customers

One thing can be:

1) firewall
2) dansguardian
3) squid

each one in a separate machine

Diaolin

--
l’à piangiù par tut el dì, somenàndo ‘ntorn le làgreme
pò da sót gió ‘n vèrs la val vèn su un con na manàra

Diaolin