[PVE-User] iSCSI

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Oct 26 12:54:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

[Martin Maurer]
We do not operate a iSCSI target on standard Proxmox VE installations. We have a howto for exporting a physical tape as iSCSI, http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Tape_Drives. But nowadays we recommend using Backup software with remote tape/media support so this is not needed anymore - we used this an project where this was the only way.

In order to access iSCSI targets, we got open-iscsi installed. (http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/open-iscsi)
Br, Martin