[PVE-User] Very slow server (RAW IDE discs and KVM)

Erik van Ast Erik.van.Ast at suzohapp.nl
Thu Aug 11 10:46:27 CEST 2011

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your reply. This might be the problem I am facing now, because I tested a couple of backup options and both machines are backed up every night.
Does anyone have experience with this? I will search big friend Google now, but if someone knows what to do exactly, please let me know...

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Erik van Ast (MCSE / MCSA Messaging)
SUZO-HAPP GROUP | System Administrator
Office: +31-(0)186-643333 | Fax: +31-(0)186-643377
Erik.van.Ast at suzohapp.nl | www.suzohapp.nl

Message: 5
Sorry if i am messing the trail as i am no means expert just a newbie in Proxmox.however i want to share my experience since i have been facing the same issue perhaps this may lead you to the solution. actually the issue was raised when backup job has started even after killing the "Backup Process" ( which didn't help) face the same issue. so if you have started a backup job and killed that mistakenly it will not recover. i have tested that VM for a week but it didn't recover (maybe there is a workaround). if this is a problem then you can reinstall the VM otherwise best of luck for the appropriate answer.

Thank you,