[PVE-User] OpenVZ live migration, qemu-kvm-1.0, new kernel and a lot of bugfixes!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Thu Dec 8 14:25:00 CET 2011

Hi all!

We just released a bunch of updates for our Proxmox VE 2.0 beta. Just run "aptitude update && aptitude full-upgrade" to update from a previous beta.

Make sure you re-load the management GUI to eliminate issues with the browser cache. E.g. If you run Firefox, hold the shift-key and reload the page.

New Features

- OpenVZ live migration
- Qemu-kvm-1.0
- New Kernel, based on vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab044.5.src.rpm
- Countless small bug fixes

Get involved (incl. links to the public Git repository and Bugzilla bug tracker):
http://www.proxmox.com/products/proxmox-ve/get-involved

Happy testing, waiting for feedback!
Best regards,

Martin Maurer