[PVE-User] creating a new Scientific Linux 6.1 VM on PVE 2.0 beta

William Maddler iosono at linternet.it
Mon Dec 12 16:52:51 CET 2011

Hello,
I'm trying to create a new VM on a PVE 2.0 beta installation. I'm using
Scientific Linux 6.1 DVD ISO but it hungs right after loading
initrd.img. I've checked ISO sha1sum and it's fine, and also using a
Debian ISO seems to be working fine (bot text and GUI install). So I
assume there is something wrong with SL+PVE. I haven't a CentOS ISO at
hand right now (which should be quite similar to SL) to check that too.

Could anyone else confirm?

Thank you.
William