[PVE-User] nexenta store install problem

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Sun Dec 18 22:38:40 CET 2011

Hello Jean

thank you for your quick answer
but unfortunately latest FreeNAS works correctly at my platform (PROX
1.9) ..  without issues at all
My config does not contain the lines mentioned in the link you sent me

So I would be very glad if someone could spend 10 minutes to download
and try nexenta comunity storage

I find nexenta storage very usefull in terms of snapshots and would like
to embed/virtualize it on the proxmox host

at the boot screen I choose
Install nexentSTore commun edition 3.11  and after that comes black
screen with message  SunOS Release 5.11
and after that comes restart

What could be wrong in this configuration ?

Thank anybody very much in advance

Best regards

Tonci Stipicevic